HealthNFitness Tips: The risk of developing diabetic heart disease (DHD) is directly related to a person's blood sugar level. The higher the blood sugars in a person with diabetes, the higher that person's risk of diabetic heart disease.
The healthy tips to help manage DHD:
• Make sure you get regular physical activity.
• Enjoy a heart-healthy diet.
• Keep your weight under control.
• Maintain good control of your blood sugar.
• Find ways to reduce your stress levels.
• If you smoke, stop.
• Follow your doctor's treatment plan for managing your health.
• Obtain regular, ongoing care from your doctor, including regular checkups and tests.
Related Sites: Pharmacyproductinfo, Pharmacy News.