Health & Fitness Tips for the People with type 2 diabetes either don't produce enough insulin, or their bodies don't process insulin correctly. More than 90 percent of people with diabetes have type 2.
Here's the list of risk factors for type 2 diabetes:
- Being overweight.
- Being age 45 or older.
- Sharing lifestyle habits with a person who has type 2 diabetes.
- Being Hispanic, Native American, Latino or black.
- Living a sedentary lifestyle without regular exercise.
- Having high blood pressure, high cholesterol or high triglycerides.
- Having had gestational diabetes.
- Having had a baby who weighed 9 pounds or more at birth.
Related Links :
Are you ready to get in shape, but HATE the gym? Join our lifestyle brand of healthy living with health & HoustonCrossfit.
The Women Urination Device allows women to urinate whilst standing & without removing clothes. Great for camping, walking, skiing, climbing, traffic jams, traveling, unhygienic public toilets & much more. No more uncomfortable squatting or bare bottoms!