It's important for diabetics to keep their blood sugar (glucose) levels stable. That means taking all medication as prescribed, and following a healthy lifestyle.
When blood glucose levels become too high, the medical condition is called hyperglycemia. The American Diabetes Association offers this list of potential causes:
- If you're a type 1 diabetic, getting insufficient insulin.
- If you're a type 2 diabetic, the insulin your body produces may not be processed effectively.
- Overeating, or lack of exercise.
- Having an illness or infection.
- Being under emotional stress.
You Might Like this
Visit : Health N Fitness, Amazing World Atlas, Oil painting, Gemstones and Diamonds