Build more muscle and enlarge your overall strength with these slow movements.
Slow Down for Faster Results :
You do not need to lift heavy weights to build your arms grow. Pause as you lift lighter weights, and you will work just as hard. "You force your muscles to expend more time contracting, which increases muscle mass," says Martin Rooney, P.T., C.S.C.S., the author of Ultimate Warrior Workouts.
Incline Dumbbell Curl with Three Point Pause :
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and lie face up on a bench set at a 45 degree incline. Twist the weights up.
- Lower them slowly, but before your elbows bend to 90 degrees, hold for 3 seconds. Hold again at 90 degrees, and again before your elbows make straight. Then stop lowering.
Behind the Neck Dumbbell Triceps Expansion :
- Use both hands to cup the end of a dumbbell, and sit straight on a flat bench. Hold the dumbbell at arm's length on top of your head.
- Without moving your upper arms, take 3 seconds to lower the dumbbell as far at the back your head as you can. Stop, and then make straight your arms to return to the starting position.
High Pulley Cable Curl :
- Stand between the masses of a cable crossover station and grab a high pulley grip in each hand. Hold your arms similar to the floor but slightly bend.
- Lock your upper arms and coil until your knuckles stroke your temples. Hold, and then take 3 seconds to go back.
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press with Pauses :
- Using an overhand grip that is a bit narrower than shoulder width, hold a barbell on top of your sternum with your arms straight.
- Lower the bar to your upper body (chest). Seize it for 1 second. Push the bar halfway up. Hold it for 1 second. Lower it once again. Hold for 1 second. Make straight your arms. Hold for 1 second.
You Might Like this :
Visit : Health N Fitness , Amazing World Atlas , Oil painting , Gemstones and Diamonds