HealthnfitnessTips: Traveling long distances in a car can take a Toll on your back. Here is some useful tips to prevent you from the car while Driving or Traveling for a long distances.
Tips to how keep Back Pain at Bay during a Car Travel:
- Adjust your seat so you're sitting comfortably close to the wheel, with your knees just higher than your hips.
- Use a back support.
- Take Regular Breaks to rest.
- Stretch your toes, leg muscles and shoulders as you drive.
- Keep hands on the Steering Wheel at the 3:00 and 7:00 positions, alternating occasionally with the 10:00 and 2:00 positions.
- Keep a Relaxed Grip on the wheel, occasionally tightening, then loosening, your hold.