Healthy tips: Wheezing is normally understood as breathing problem and in detail it is a severe respiratory sickness symptom. Wheezing is familiar among children during winters as they are more vulnerable to respiratory tract infection.
Here we are provided some Home remedies:
- Mix equal mass of camphor and asafetida. Put together them into small tablets and drink it with hot water 3-4 times a day.
- Mix equal quantity of pepper, gooseberry and dry ginger. Mix up the powder with honey or butter to make a paste, and Apply it on the chest before going to bed.
- Mix up 1.2 spoon of asafetida, a pinch of camphor ans ¼ glass of sesame oil. Apply it on the chest two times daily for fast relief. This home remedy for wheezing in children reduces symptoms like chest pain and sleepiness.
- Roast turmeric power and take two spoons daily with hot water.
- Soak a small piece of garlic in hot water and sip on it several times a day.
- Intake of a spoon of jaggery with mustard oil is the greatest home remedy for wheezing in children.
- Mix equal mass of honey, turmeric and pepper and apply it on the chest for quick relief.
Home Remedies of Tired Eyes