Tired eyes, is a common problem among youth these days especially among the working professionals. Hours of work facing the computer screen and then watching TV till late hours in the night, is the lifestyle which everyone is following these days. This creates too much strain on the eyes, which leads to poor eye sight, tired look eyes, puffy eyes and dark circles. Here are some home remedies for tired eyes:
- Apply olive oil on your eyelashes and go off to sleep. This relaxes your eyes and also rejuvenates your eye vision.
- Dip cotton in cold milk and put it on your eyes for 15 minutes. Do this every night before you going to bed.
- Put few drops of aroma oil in a cup of cold water, dip cotton and place it on your eye closure. This is one of the home remedies for tired eyes which distresses you and rejuvenates your mind.
- Cut a strawberry parallel and place on your eyes.
- Put two drops of rose water on each eyes before going off to sleep.
- Situate potato slices on your eyes. This one not only gives your eyes a fresh look but also reduces the dark circles.
- Place tea bags in the freezer and place it on your eyes for relief from tired eyes.