Healthy Tips : Fluctuations in hormone levels and other factors during pregnancy can direct to changes in a woman's skin and hair.
The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists suggests:
- Darkened areas on the skin, frequently the face and breasts.
- Ridges in the stomach and abdomen called stretch marks.
- Thicker hair, hair growth in novel areas, and possible hair loss behind delivery.
- Spider veins or varicose veins.
- Itchy red bumps called pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy (PUPPP).
Related Posts :
5 tips for travelling while pregnant
Dont Smoke During Pregnancy
Risk of Death in Women With Breast Cancer